DVD2oneX is a simple but effective cross platform DVD copier and backup tool that's both easy to use and fast.
DVD2oneX makes the removal of bonus footage, subtitles and extras on a DVD simple by allowing you to only backup the movie itself. Alternatively, you can make a full backup of an entire DVD in just a few clicks. There's also an option to join two movies on one DVD or even remaster your audio collection to put them on one DVD.
Making a DVD backup simply requires you to select three options from the main menu. You then have to browse to your Disc via Finder and then click the green button to burn. Note that DVD2oneX won't actually burn a disc for you - it will only rip it to your hard drive and then you'll need a third party burning software to burn the contents to another disk.
The interface of DVD2oneX isn't exactly great but it's a small price to pay for what is generally a solid and simple cross platform DVD backup tool.
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed Mac OS X 10.7 Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD on a 4:3 TV is now always allowed. These video attributes are also not compared anymore for the seamless join.